References in these website terms and conditions to ‘Just Living’ are to Just Living Limited (Trading as Just Living Interiors). The term ‘Just Living’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 100 Long Street, Atherstone, Warwickshire CV9 1AP. England. Company registration number: 09023551.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of my website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Just Living shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All photography appearing in the Just Living Interiors website is the exclusive property of Just Living Limited and are protected under UK Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Just Living Limited. All images are copyrighted © 2015 Just Living Limited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.